Oaks Christian School was founded in 2000 and continues to build a reputation of being one of the most respected private Christian high schools in California. The school mission statement reflects a top-notch academic program with an outstanding and competitive athletic department and a visual/performing arts division rivaling the top schools in the United States.
The mission of Oaks Christian School is to dedicate ourselves to Christ in the pursuit of academic excellence, artistic expression, and athletic distinction, while growing in knowledge and wisdom through God’s abundant grace.
Preparing Minds for Leadership and Hearts for Service.
- Early August: International Student Boarding Orientation
- Mid-August through mid-December: First Semester
- Mid-December to early January: two week Christmas Vacation
- Mid-January through early June: Second Semester
- State-of-the-art facility for performing and visual arts
- Performing arts facilities include-500-seat theater, dance studios, orchestra and choir rooms, and a TV broadcast studio.
- The visual arts facility features 2- and 3-dimensional art rooms, a ceramic kiln, a 20-station photography lab with dark room, and a graphic design studio.
- The athletic facilities at Oaks Christian School are among the finest in the nation: a 1200-seat gymnasium, a world-class outdoor Olympic-size swimming pool, Astro-Play baseball and softball fields, a soccer field, and complete training and locker room facilities.
- Oaks Christian has earned 61 California League Titles and 24 CIF titles.
- International students are encouraged to participate in our athletic program.
- Oaks Christian is uniquely located in the beautiful and very safe suburban community of Westlake Village, about 40 miles northwest of Los Angeles and provides accessibility to a wide range of metropolitan cultural experiences.
- Los Angeles, the second largest city in the United States, is one of America's most popular destination locations and places to live. The weather is mild, and the entertainment and cultural options are endless.
- Most popular Los Angeles destinations include Hollywood, Disneyland, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Malibu, The J. Paul Getty Center, The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, as well as a wide variety of professional sporting events.
- Los Angeles is the home to many prestigious universities including UCLA, University of Southern California (USC), Pepperdine University, California Institute of Technology (CalTech) as well as several others.
For more information about Oaks Christian School, please click here.