$75.00 (per family) processing fee payable by credit or debit card only. To pay and begin your online financial aid application visit: Online Financial Aid ApplicationSteps #1, #2 and #3 must be completed by the February 1, 2015 deadline.
You may upload required tax documents directly through your FACTS online application. Once you click submit, a link will appear on the right side of the page - Upload Supporting Documents. You may also return to upload documents at a later date by re-entering your application using your username and password. If you choose to forward by postal mail or fax, the contact information is listed below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Fax Number: 866.315.9264
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Required documents are:
- Last paystub for each employer and/or unemployment or disability compensation statement
- IRS 1040, and schedules C and E, if applicable for 2013
- 2013 business tax returns such as K-1s for partnerships and 1120s for corporations
- W-2s and/or 1099s for 2014
- Signed copy of Form 4506. Please do not submit the $50 noted on the form. This fee is waived to all applicants.
- Current credit report. For a free credit report, click here.
- Most recent mortgage statement, home equity statement or rental agreement
Please do not forward these documents to Oaks Christian School as this will delay the processing of your application. We realize that your tax documents are the only documents FACTS requires, however, after you submit your online application, you will have the ability to upload any and all documents that are requested to complete your file. This feature allows the financial aid department to collect all tax documents and school required paperwork, in one central location.
Steps #1 and #2 must be completed by the February 1, 2015 deadline.
A copy of your 2014 Federal Tax Return, Business Returns (if applicable) including all supporting tax schedules must be forwarded to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment no later than April 15, 2015.
For a list of our most frequently asked questions regarding financial aid, special circumstances, etc., please click here to be directed to the Admissions & Financial Aid FAQs page.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.441.4637 or the Oaks Christian Financial Aid Department at financial email@example.com or 818.575.9215.