To complete the online financial aid application, please click
New this year - You may upload required tax documents directly through your FACTS online application. Once you click submit, a link will appear on the right side of the page - Upload Supporting Documents. You may also return to upload documents at a later date by re-entering your application using your username and password. If you choose to forward by postal mail or fax, the contact information is listed below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
Fax Number: 866.315.9264
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501
- Copy of your 2011 Federal Tax Return including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copy of your 2011 Business Tax Returns, if applicable.
- Copy of your 2012 W-2s.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF, if applicable.
Please do not forward these documents to Oaks Christian School as these are requirements of FACTS. Doing so may delay processing of your application.
Steps one and two must be completed by the February 1, 2013 deadline.
- $75.00 (per family) processing fee payable by cash, money order, check or cashier's check made payable to "Oaks Christian School". Credit card payments are not accepted.
- A personal letter outlining your need, how your student will benefit and/or add to the mission statement of OCS, and how you might assist OCS in the future.
- Signed, original IRS Form 4506 (we cannot accept photo or electronic copies.) (Click the link to download and complete the form.) This must be signed by both parents. Please DO NOT submit the additional $57.00 fee with your 4506 tax form (as stated on the form). OCS has covered the Form 4506 fee relinquishing all applicants from submitting payment. Please click HERE to view a sample form highlighted where data should be entered.
Please do not forward these documents to FACTS as these are requirements of Oaks Christian School. Doing so may delay processing of your application.
Steps #1, #2 and #3 must be completed by the February 1, 2013 deadline.
A copy of your 2012 Federal Tax Return, Business Returns (if applicable) including all supporting tax schedules are due in the school's financial aid office no later than April 15, 2013.
For a list of our most frequently asked questions regarding financial aid, special circumstances, etc., please click here to be directed to the Admissions & Financial Aid FAQs page.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.315.9262 or the Oaks Christian Financial Aid Department at financial firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.575.9215.