You may upload required tax documents directly through your FACTS online application. Once you click submit, a link will appear on the right side of the page - Upload Supporting Documents. You may also return to upload documents at a later date by re-entering your application using your username and password. If you choose to forward by postal mail or fax, the contact information is listed below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
Fax Number: 866.315.9264
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501
Required documents are:
- Last paystub for each employer and/or unemployment or disability compensation statement
- Personal letter outlining your financial need
- IRS 1040, and schedules C and E, if applicable for 2012
- 2012 business tax returns such as K-1s for partnerships and 1120 for corporations
- W-2s and/or 1099s for 2013
- Signed copy of Form 4506
- Current credit report. For a free credit report, click here.
- Most recent mortgage statement, home equity statement or rental agreement
Please do not forward these documents to Oaks Christian School as these are requirements of FACTS. Doing so may delay processing of your application.
Steps one and two must be completed by the February 1, 2014 deadline.
$75.00 (per family) processing fee payable by cash, money order, check or cashier's check made payable to "Oaks Christian School". Credit card payments are not accepted.
Please do not forward your payment to FACTS. Doing so may delay processing of your application.
Steps #1, #2 and #3 must be completed by the February 1, 2014 deadline.
A copy of your 2013 Federal Tax Return, Business Returns (if applicable) including all supporting tax schedules must be forwarded to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment no later than April 15, 2014.
For a list of our most frequently asked questions regarding financial aid, special circumstances, etc., please click here to be directed to the Admissions & Financial Aid FAQs page.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.315.9262 or the Oaks Christian Financial Aid Department at financial firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.575.9215.