Welcome to Oaks Christian School! We appreciate your commitment to your student’s education and the decision you have made to be a part of the Oaks Christian community. As an OCS parent, there are many ways to get involved and stay informed about what is happening on campus. Below are just some highlights:
- Volunteer on campus. Take our Volunteer Match Survey to learn about volunteer opportunities or visit the Get Involved page on the website for more information
- The OCS Connection digital weekly newsletter provides important school updates including, news, events and student highlights
- Parent Passport is a password-protected interface where you can view student attendance, class schedule, report cards, and transcripts. You will also find the family and student annual directory, carpool information, online forms (permission slips, health office, athletic, etc.) and the new OCS Life!–a free gallery of over 8,000 photos.
Other great ways to get involved and stay informed include:
- College Counseling “Spotlight” seminars and workshops
- New OCS Parent Book Club
- Spiritual Life Department’s “Partnership with Parents" series