Having just completed our first decade, which included two major capital campaigns (The Next Chapter and Fulfilling Dreams), the needs of our campus and school continue to grow. Your generosity is needed to complement and reach the ever-expanding vision of OCS. Our mission is specific, and that vision is clear.
Recently we embarked on a 2.5 million dollar “mini-campaign” with a focus on capital projects throughout both campuses over the course of the next two years.
- A new high school Center for Academics
- Relocation and remodel of our spiritual life offices
- High school library revamp
- Middle school music center
- New Campus Store
- Renovated student quad & lockers
- School-wide technology upgrades
- Collins Café optimization
- Baseball field outfield fencing
- Classroom furniture
- Computer lab
The aforementioned projects and tasks are a testimony of God’s blessing, which has allowed for the inevitable and ongoing expansion of our school. Here, where the Oak is an abiding symbol of the OCS community, your giving allows strong and steadfast growth to continue for generations to come.