The health, safety, and welfare of our community is our priority and decisions are made based on this priority. Our campus is fully open and we remain focused on maximizing the learning environment of our students. Please check this page often as new information is gathered from various government agencies which may affect our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the COVID-19 Exposure Protocols?
- Why Does Oaks Christian Believe It Is Important to Return to Live, On-campus Learning?
- Why Does Oaks Christian Feel It Is Safe To Bring Students Back Together?
- What Campus Improvements Have Been Made To Prepare For A Safe Return?
- What Is Oaks Christian Doing To Provide A Safe And Healthy Learning Environment?
- Will Oaks Christian Still Allow Remote Learning for My Student
- What Can Parents Do To Help?
- How Can I Help?
- What are the Differences Between COVID-19, Allergies, and the Flu?
Operating and Risk Management
Chief Operating/Risk Management Officer Mike Parkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines, students, faculty, and staff and visitors are no longer required to wear face coverings while on campus.