Current Coronavirus Information and Communication
Oaks Christian School is monitoring the fluid COVID-19 situation carefully and taking proactive measures which reflect the very best in advice and reasoning from local and international health organizations. The health, safety, and welfare of our community is our priority and decisions are made based on this priority. Our campus remains closed as of now. Please check this page often as new information is gathered from various government agencies which may affect our community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When Is Oaks Christian Planning to Return to On-campus Learning?
- Why Does Oaks Christian Believe It Is Important to Return to Live, On-campus Learning?
- Why Does Oaks Christian Feel It Is Safe To Bring Students Back Together?
- What Campus Improvements Have Been Made To Prepare For A Safe Return?
- What Is Oaks Christian Doing To Provide A Safe And Healthy Learning Environment?
- How Is Oaks Christian Able To Re-open The Campus While Many Public Schools in Our Area Will Remain Closed?
- What Options Are Available For Students Not Ready To Return to On-campus Learning?
- Will Face Masks / Face Shields Be Required?
- Will There Be Athletics In The Fall?
- What Will Be the Status of Performing Arts This Fall?
- How Will Food Services Be Handled On Campus This Year?
- What Can Parents Do To Help Students Prepare To Return?
- How Can I Help?
- What are the Differences Between COVID-19, Allergies, and the Flu?
Operating and Risk Management
Chief Operating/Risk Management Officer Mike Parkinson email@example.com
Health and Safety
Director of Medical Services Leslie Heimbuch, BSN, RN, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well Being and Community Care
Associate Head of School for Spiritual Life Dee Dee Mayer, email@example.com
Associate Head of School for Academics
Dr. Matt Northrop firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 23, 2020
Fall Semester Opens with Remote Learning
- May 24, 2020
- April 25, 2020
Return to School Update
- March 31, 2020
Return to School Date
- March 20, 2020
First Week of Remote Learning, Campus Closed
- March 17, 2020
Confirmed Alumni Case
- March 16, 2020
Help Desk Resource
- March 13, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- March 6, 2020
Domestic Trips Not Canceled
- March 2, 2020
OCS Travel Restriction Policy and
No Students Infected
- Feb. 28, 2020
Task Force Formed