“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind” (Matthew 22:37).
How do we live out this essential commandment? Who is this God we are called to love? What is true and false, good and evil, right and wrong? The answers to these questions frame our picture of the world — our “worldview.”
We believe that God is very necessary and very relevant, that the differences between religions and worldviews are both real and significant, and that Christianity best satisfies the criteria for a livable worldview. The choice of a worldview is both personal and of far-reaching eternal significance. In that manner, the Bible program exposes students to the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, the life and redemptive work of Jesus Christ, and the historic Christian faith and its relationship to the major worldviews of our time. The learning and dialogue encompasses the great breadth of perspectives in the Christian faith.
- Bible 9 - Old Testament (semester)
- Bible 9 - Discipleship (semester)
- Bible 10 - New Testament (semester)
- Bible 10 - Ministry Leadership (semester)
- Bible 12 - Christian Worldview Seminar
- Bible 11 - Discipleship (semester)
- Bible 11 - Living the Story (semester)
- Bible 12 - Christian Worldview Seminar (year-long)