Loading from Vimeo...
The Big Goal: Why We Teach What We Teach
These are our goals for all our OCS graduates (in no particular order):
- Read well for a variety of purposes with an attention to style, argument, and subtlety.
- Write a sustained argument in a readable style (application of CEW and Informal Logic).
- Speak with clarity and effect, with confidence, purpose, winsomeness.
- Listen with respect and for understanding.
- Be well-versed in cultural, philosophical, and ideological influences in order to weigh all expression and argument against the Truth of Scripture.
Additional Course Offerings
Advanced Placement Offerings
Meet the English Teachers