Apply now for enrollment for fall 2020! The admissions application deadline is February 1, 2020.
Limited enrollment is available for the 2019-2020 school year, and we encourage you to start your application today!
For domestic students to apply for admission, please complete the following steps. For international students, please visit International Student Boarding Program.
The admissions application process is completed concurrently. We recommend:
- Register for the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) or the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). To ensure test results are sent to Oaks Christian School, be sure to include the OCS school code: 054287 if taking the ISEE or 5511 if taking the SSAT. We suggest that you register for your test no later than the February testing date. ISEE testing will be conducted at Oaks Christian School on the following days:
- Saturday, January 18, 2020
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
2. Create the online admissions application account and send the letters of recommendation forms. Letters of recommendation are strictly submitted electronically through the online admissions application and can be generated prior to completing the online admissions application.
3. Schedule the student and parent interview. Once the online admissions application is submitted, you will receive an email with a link to the online system to schedule the interview.
4. In mid-January, 2020, you will be sent the Release of School Records form to sign and submit directly to the applicant's school. We require official copies of the applicant’s academic records. For enrollment for Fall 2020, we require academic records from:
- the first semester of 2019-2020
- copies of any standardized testing
- the original birth certificate
The Office of Admissions is open for business Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm, including the summer months. Should you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 818.824.9492 or email@example.com
Non Discrimination Policy
Oaks Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, and athletic and other school-administered programs.