The financial aid application deadline of Feb. 1, 2022 has passed. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information. Please CLICK HERE to start the general admissions application process.
Oaks Christian School is committed to enrolling a talented and diverse students who aspire to academic excellence, artistic expression, athletic distinction, spiritual growth, and active participation in school activities. Our financial aid is limited, needs-based and mission-driven.
- The financial aid online application Fall 2022 opens October. 1, 2021.
- Deadline to apply: February. 1, 2022.
- Current families receiving financial aid must reapply for aid each year.
- Important note: Email is a primary means of communication with applicants. The OCS financial aid office will send important messages to you using the email address that you list on your application. It is your responsibility to check this email account regularly and read your messages from OCS. Be sure to notify FACTS if this email address changes.
New and returning families follow the same STEPS to apply. Returning families must complete a new financial aid application each year. Begin at STEP 2.
Financial Aid Process
Families applying for financial aid must complete the following five steps of the financial aid application process. Please click on each tab below for more information, and make note of important dates.
- STEP 1 - Complete the Admissions Application
- STEP 2: Financial Aid Application Fee by February 1, 2022
- STEP 3: Submit the Online Financial Aid Application by February 1, 2022
- STEP 4: Requirements to be submitted to Facts by February 1, 2022
- STEP 5: Submit your 2021 tax return to FACTS by April 15, 2022