Oaks Christian School is committed to enrolling talented and diverse students who aspire to academic excellence, artistic expression, athletic distinction, spiritual growth, and active participation in school activities. Our financial aid is limited, needs-based and mission-driven.
PLEASE NOTE: You must complete the admissions application (new applicants only) first. Financial aid applications WILL NOT be considered until an admissions application is submitted. CLICK HERE to begin the admissions application process.
- The financial aid online application for Fall 2023 opens Oct. 1, 2022.
- Deadline to apply: Feb. 1, 2023.
- Current families receiving financial aid must reapply for aid each year.
- Important note: email is a primary means of communication with applicants. The OCS financial aid office will send important messages to you using the email address that you list on your application. It is your responsibility to check this email account regularly and read your messages from Oaks Christian School.
New and returning families follow the same STEPS to apply. Returning families must complete a new financial aid application each year.
Blackbaud Financial Aid Management is our new Financial Aid application processing partner.
Families applying for financial aid must first complete the admissions application process (new applicants only) and then complete the following three steps of the financial aid application process. Without a completed admissions application your FA application will not be considered, so it is very important that both applications are completed by the February 1, 2023 deadline. Please click on each tab below for more information, and make note of important dates.
Financial Aid Process
- STEP 1 - Submit the Financial Aid Application by Feb. 1, 2023
- STEP 2: Submit Required Documents
- STEP 3: Upload Your 2022 Tax Return by April 15, 2023