The OCS 7th annual Christmas Card Competition is underway! We encourage all middle school and high school students to enter by submitting original artwork or photography by Nov. 6, 2020. Please read the instructions below for entering and click on the links to submit artwork. Judges will choose eight submissions as finalists to be included in an OCS exclusive boxed set of Christmas cards. All proceeds benefit the OCS visual arts department. To order cards, read the information below.
Please complete the online submission entry form and upload an image of your artwork.
Competition Rules & Guidelines:
• Only one entry per student.
• Finalists will be selected and featured in the eight (8) card collection.
• All winners will receive a free printed card of their artwork for their portfolio and enjoy school-wide recognition in an assembly.
• Entrants may purchase their artwork as individual greeting card sets (includes 8 cards and envelopes). A three-box minimum order is required. Download the PDF order form and follow instructions to submit payment.
• All artwork must be submitted in a high resolution .jpg or high quality pdf. The maximum file size allowed is 10MB.
• Artists are encouraged to show creative and timeless interpretations of the heart of Christmas and a spirit of peace, love, joy, and hope.
• Art must be original. No reproductions, copyrighted or online images.
Winners from Previous Competitions
Deadline to Order is Nov. 13
Invite your friends and family to order their Christmas cards and help support the OCS visual arts department. They can choose from boxed sets of just your submitted artwork, or they can order a boxed collection of the eight finalists. To place an order, download the order form, complete it, and follow instructions to submit payment. All orders and payment are due by Nov. 13, 2020. Orders can be picked up Dec. 1, 2020.